|Home||World||National||Opinion||Local||Entertainment||Home And Garden||Advice||Farts And Giggles|
Latest 7-Point Plan to Reinstate Donald Trump Slightly Less Outlandish
Days after a 7-point plan to restore Donald Trump to the presidency was handed out at the Conservative Political Action Conference, a second, less outlandish version detailing how Trump can regain the White House has begun circulating among conservatives. It reads as follows:
1. Utilizing select security clearance to purchase ultra-diodes and ultra-capacitors used in the development of directed energy weapons, construct a toroidal confinement mechanism within a shielded fusion reactor.
2. Acquire a mercury-based super-conductor containing suspended niobium particulates. Cool to -450F within toroidal confinement chamber.
3. Careful to counterbalance superfluid plasmas, electromagnetically drive mercury solution to a minimum of 70,000 rpm and 250 atmospheres of pressure.
4. Enter centrally located cockpit between counter-rotating superfluids.
5. Through wormhole generated from zero point field, travel back in time four years.
6. Be less shitty president.
7. Get more votes than Joe Biden.
|Alternate Critical Race Theory Contends Blacks Enslaved Whites|
|Conservative Baseball Player Claims All Star Voting Fraud|